Tuesday, October 9, 2012

May 2012

 In May Nonny and Papa came to visit!  We had such a great time showing them around Shanghai and touring Beijing.  It was amazing and The Great Wall was everything I ever thought it would be.  Can't believe we live in China!! 

Reese had an assembly before we took the train to Beijing.  We celebrated Papa's birthday at Din Tai Fung that night!

Temple of the Gods
 Beijing market
 Tiananmen Square


The Forbidden City
 The Chinese character for marriage (meaning double happiness).
 Ladies from Yunnan Province
 Ricksaw ride through Hutong.


 Summer Palace





 The Great Wall of China

 My Mom and I went to afternoon tea at The Pennisula Hotel then took the Ferry home.
 Xitang water town
 Feng Jing water town


We had so much fun that my parents decided to extend their trip! I think it was the foot massage.  We can't wait till they come again!

No comments:

Post a Comment